Stryker X7000 Xenon Light Source
- The X7000 uses a 300 watt xenon lamp to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiber-optic light cable.
- It is compatible with all Stryker light cables, and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
- The X7000 is equipped with electronic scope sensing technology (ESST), a special safety feature that helps prevent accidental burns caused by an unattended light cable.
- When operated with an ESST light cable, the X7000 senses when the scope and the light cable are separated and places the light source in standby mode.
- In standby mode, the X7000 will reduce light output to a minimum, preventing the light cable from generating excessive heat.
- Single Handed Cable Insertion.
- RFID Tag (Insures that only Stryker Bulbs work in the X7000).
- 20% Brighter than the X6000.
- Core Design.
- Elliptical Bulb.
- SIDNE Ready.
- Multiple Safety Features.
- Internal Safety Check.
- Ethernet Connection.
- Internal Thermal Switch.
- Error & Warning Codes Display.
- Single Handed Cable Insertion provides Easy Set-Up for the Busy OR.
- Universal Light Cord Adapter for use with any Light Cord on the Market.
- Auto Shutter for regulation of brightness with Existing Video Equipment.
|Type of Light||Xenon|
|Dimensions||12.5" (W) x 5.0" (H) x 16.8" (L)|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC|
For warranty information please visit our FAQ page.