|Integrated Arthroscopy PDF||Download|
|Knee and Hip Procedures||Cut Settings|
|Soft Tissue Debridement||9-11|
|Articular Cartilage Debridement||2-4|
|Shoulder Procedures||Cut Settings|
Features & Benefits
- All SERFAS probes are designed with a hand piece that provides both comfort and utility with multiple button functions, allowing the surgeon to operate the cut and coagulation modes as well as change the power settings on the system.
- The hand-controlled feature provides an option to fully replace the need for a footswitch.
- The SERFAS Energy System offers both suction and non-suction probes/
- All probes are designed with a rigid shaft in order to prevent unwanted bending during aggressive use.
- Non-suction probes can be bent up to 45 degrees with the probe bender.
- Each disposable probe is designed with an integrated cable, allowing for easy case preparation and clean-up.
- Probes come equipped with a memory chip that contains specific optimised settings for each probe.
- Compatible with CROSSFIRE and CROSSFIRE 2 consoles.