Sony 5600-MD Color Video Printer
- With the optional SCSI interface, the Sony UP-5600MD can produce high quality prints from digital sources. All this, combined with four frames of memory standard (upgradeable to a total of 8 frames), the Sony UP-5600MD is ideal for image creation in such applications as ultrasound, endoscopy and radiological imaging, as well as for any other system that outputs video signals.
- Ultrafine 700+ line continuous tone resolution
- 300 dpi with 16 million color variations
- 30 second print time
- Four frame memory built-in
- External control via RS-232C interface
- Multiple print modes
- Optional SCSI interface available for digital printing
- Dimensions: 17” x 6” x 19”
- Power: AC120V, 50/60 Hz
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Paper Size: A5, 5 7/8 x 8 3/8
- Input: 525 RGB, S-video, composite video (BNC)
- Output: 525 RGB, S-video, composite video (BNC)
For warranty information please visit our FAQ page.