Solos ELS-2 Endoscopy Light Source
- Xenon Lamp technology and optics deliver the bright and balanced illumination surgeons demand.
- Excellent engineering, efficient design, and exceptional performance, the qualities you expect from the leader in endoscopic imaging.
- Ideal for Endoscopic TV oberservation connectable with conventional telescopes, fibrescopes, videoscopes and fibrescope.
- Adaptable to all endoscopic procedures: The powerful and
convenient ELS-2 makes endoscopic procedures easier then ever.
- This high-quality xenon lamp provides an illumination which is ideal for endoscopy, allowing observation in deep sites or advanced techniques.
- Plus, it can be used continuously for 500 hours (in intermittent use, lamp life time may differ slightly)
- 7 foot dual fiber optic cable
- Manual and auto modes
- Intensity control push buttons
- LCD message window gives active functions and lamp life
- Power on/off push button with indicator light
- Carrying handle
- Microprocessor Controlled v2.09
- BNC Cable Connection
- 75 Ohms On-Off
|Type of Light||Xenon|
|Dimensions||15.5" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 15.5" (D)|
|Input Voltage||110 V|
For warranty information please visit our FAQ page.